House and Contents Claims

Need to make a claim?

  • Call us on 0800 560 333 during office hours or after hours on 0800 801 210. Alternatively, email us at 
  • We will arrange for emergency tradesmen (e.g. plumbers, glaziers, carpet cleaners)
  • If a criminal act has occurred (e.g. burglary, theft or deliberate damage) you will need to inform the police
  • The police will give you a Complaint Acknowledgement form which we will need to process your claim

Need glass repaired or replaced?

  • Our preferred supplier is Smith & Smith Autoglass who can provide you with direct assistance
  • Contact Smith & Smith on 0800 80 90 80 or click here to visit their website

To download a house and contents claim form, click here.

Fill out your claim online here.*

*Your broker will be able to help you with the details.